Radiology plays a vital role in diagnostic imaging. Its requirements with regard to performance, process support and diagnostic tools are higher than for any other medical specialty.
synedra provides a solution that is ideally suited to meet the radiologists' requirements. It includes a powerful workstation for diagnostic imaging, a highly efficient and secure archiving system, a close integration with leading radiology information systems and a user-friendly solution for image distribution.
You may even benefit from synedra AIM if there is already a PACS solution available, with synedra AIM serving, for example, as an image distribution solution and a long-term archive. In case that your PACS goes down, synedra AIM may even take on the role of a backup PACS.
- An advanced PACS with a modern system architecture, certified as a medical device
- Replacement of the existing PACS or initial digitization of the radiology department
- Integration of all data sources, DICOM as well as non-DICOM
- Support of the key workflows (examination orders, integration of pre-exams, diagnosis, case presentation, printing, CD import, CD export, teleradiology, ...)
- Satisfied users due to a performant and intuitive software solution
- Hospital-wide image distribution
- Homogeneous integration of the RIS and/or HIS
- Competent 24/7 support
- Independece from modality vendors
- Legally admissible long-term archiving
- synedra View as the central work surface for an efficient diagnosis and all important PACS workflows
- Automated migration of legacy data
- Equal support of DICOM and non-DICOM – both for archiving and display
- Close integration of special applications (e.g., 3D postprocessing)
- External image and diagnostic report distribution (web portal, teleradiology, DICOM email)
- Hospital-wide image and report distribution without restrictions
- Compliance with IHE profiles
- Possibility to connect to different WORM archive storage systems and external long-term archiving services
- Support of DICOM worklists for the use as a PACS without the need of a RIS
- Scalability of the synedra AIM installation to comply with further use scenarios