To meet the requirements imposed on a universal archive covering all medical data, synedra AIM supports the secure and legally admissible archiving of scanned paper health records, but also of all other patient-related documents (e.g., reports from the HIS or from other systems).
Moreover, synedra AIM can be implemented to be used as a universal archive for the entire healthcare facility, managing also administrative data, e.g., personnel records and invoices. Thus, synedra AIM combines the qualities of a medical device with those of a legally admissible and audit-proof document archive in a unique way.
- Consistent management of all patient-related documents and data
- Management of administrative data (including DMS functions, such as workflow and office integration)
- Scanning of patient records
- Scanning of health records brought along by the patients
- Audit-proof archiving
- One archive for all documents
- Management and workflow support also for administrative data
- Scanning of health records and document import from information systems (e.g., HIS)
- Support of timestamps and digital signatures
- synedra AIM as an audit-proof document archive and a medical device in one
- Scalability of the synedra AIM installation to comply with further use scenarios